Saturday, September 8, 2012

So we are back in the States! Its been a while sence I've posted but I don't think that that has a huge effect on your guyses day to day life. I started High School! Its been a big ajustment but I really like it. I am in Club swimming and I am in the Drama Club (come see our performance of Seussical in November!). Homework comes in great amounts and I have very little time but I get it done :). Soon I will post pictures but right now I just don't feel like it. This summer was crazy! We arrived in the US after a LONG over night plain ride. We spent most of our time going back and forth between Michigan and Ohio. I went to Camp Friedenswald twice and that was awesome! We spent alot of time with cousins. In August we went back to Kansas and met up with my dad who went back to Kansas in July because he had to start work. We unpacked and set up our rooms and got used to being REALLY HOT! We started school arround the 2nd week in August. So far I absolutly love it! I am taking Honors Geometry, Honors English, Honors Biology, Intro to Drama, French 1, and Freshman Orchestra. I am 2nd violin in Orchestra and the rest of my classes are going great! I especially love Drama. We basically run around and play games and sometimes watch a musical. I am in the Drama club as well and in the Spring I will be on the High School swim team :D. I do club swimming with the Newton Nitros. It is tons of fun and a lot of work! I also auditioned for the Seussical and got in! Our dog Mia is still not here. She is going to be shipped here but we are having a lot of problems with comunication with the vet (long story). A couple days ago we went to the busker fest in Lawrence it was awesome! Hopefully I'll have enough time to post pictures later. For now just enjoy this wonderful video about introverts. I love it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0KYU2j0TM4

1 comment:

  1. Loved the update, Lydia! Thanks. We can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete